Thursday, February 5, 2009

ADD Through the Work Day

Thursday: Secretary (Day) / Server (Night)

Well, my attention span has dwindled to nothing today. I just CAN'T concentrate on ANYTHING!!! I have work to do, but it has been....quiet...lately, so the work I have is filing or organizing.
Don't get me wrong--my OCD tendencies LOVE to organize, but today, for some reason, I'm over it. I just don't feel like doing it. Sooo, I've been checking my email, responding to emails, checking facebook, looking up words on Urban Dictionary, etc. It's really not a good thing, but I guess every now and then, a day like today isn't a terrible thing.
I also have to work at the restaraunt tonight, which I'm not really looking forward to, but I don't have any money, so at least I know that tomorrow I'll have something green in my pocket...

For that reason, I hope it's busy tonight!

Wish me money!!!

No comments: