Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No News

Well, since I started the blog (Saturday), nothing has really happened.
Saturday night, I worked at the restaurant. Surprisingly, I don't have any absurd stories to share, but I will, don't you worry...I will!
Sunday, I graded papers for the majority of the day, then I went over to have dinner with the family. It was a lot of fun, as usual, and I do have some pictures to share, but I have yet to download them...
Monday (yesterday) I woke up feeling funny...stomach funny...not good funny. I went into work. I was there for maybe 15 minutes before I decided that work was not the safest place to be. My boss told me to leave without touching anything. Yesterday was full of barfing and sleeping. Today, I'm at home also, but I'm feeling better. I feel a little weird, but I'm at least feeling hungry.

Hopefully the rest of the week will bring some inspiring stories for me to share!

No comments: